Every Hanzo Katana Japanese chef knife blade starts its journey in Takefu, Japan where premium high carbon stainless steel is forged at hundreds of degrees into 67 'tempest Damascus pattern' layers around a VG10 core utilizing a 600 year old Japanese procedure that was made use of to inspire the ageless strength, intensity, edge retention discovered in Samurai swords. It is from this rare prominent heritage that Hanzo Katana stands for ultimate quality and also timeless integrity in kitchen knives for cooks, cooks, pupils and also culinary enthusiasts around the world.
– UltraEdgeTM blade that's developed razor sharp from package
– Premium Japanese Takefu 67 layer VG10 Samurai steel for supreme top quality
– High carbon 1% steel for exceptional intensity yet no staining or rust
– 60+ Rockwell for perfect solidity
– Cryogenically treated blade for side retention
– Polished heel and back for comfort
Deal with Features:
– UltraComfortTM G10 handle that fits your hand
– Exotic Japanese style blade for exact cutting
– European design handle for control
– Tapered strengthen for reducing speed
– Easy wipe tidy surface areas
– Crafted manually to the best criteria
– Length: 9.5 inch (240mm) blade
– Height: 1.96" (50mm) at heel
– Thickness: 0.086" (2.2 mm) at boost
– Geometry 15 °.
Ensured permanently versus manufacturing problems.
Hanzo Customer Support.
Our cost-free support is world class which suggests we are right here to sustain you as well as to respond to any type of inquiries you have concerning our items.